The Avro Anson was a twin-engined aircraft utilised by the squadron for training purposes from July 1939 to April 1940
Avro Anson Profile © Malcolm Barrass
Aircraft on strength of No. 35 Squadron
The squadron took delivery of its first two Avro Anson on 12th July 1939 for the purposes of training observers and wireless operators.
The following shows the aircraft serials that are known to have been on charge of the squadron, along with the period they were on charge (where known):
|Serial No.||On Charge||Off Charge|
Aircraft Losses and Incidents
Aircraft losses and incidents were as follows: