No. 35 Squadron was stationed at RAF Upwood from 1st February 1940 to 30th April 1940
RAF Upwood was situated 1 ¾ miles south west of Ramsey, Huntingdonshire (Cambridgeshire).
Construction / Layout
It was constructed as part of the RAF Expansion Scheme (C Scheme) and it opened in 1937.
The layout of the airfield when the squadron arrived in 1940 was as follows:
1940 AERIAL VIEW OR PLAN TO BE OBTAINED